Page 1 of 247 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Good folks to deal with!

Default Good folks to deal with!

Since it was just brought up that we don't have a GTG thread, perhaps this will help.

airsupport, Yolla Bolly, Bolty, and sawtooth are all GTG. [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Default Re: Good folks to deal with!

right back at you Doc. The good Doctor is gtg.
    "This is imperative for warriors; failure to master weaponry and comprehend the specific advantages of each weapon would seem to indicate a lack of cultivation in a member of a warrior house."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

I will add Lively and theprepared_com

I'll add lone piper, panzertroop, copper, huntsman22, Ralf, airsupport, theprepared_com, scooter, and fabian. If I missed anybody let me know and I'll add you.

Mike

Edited to add some folks
    Mike,

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. - C.S. Lewis

Doc and Seahawk are GTG.
    Bolty

Yeah... I guess EGG is GTG now that you mention it... [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

three-three is GTG too!

I'll have to go back and look but EVERYONE I've dealt with on Kifaru has been a pleasure to deal with. Ones that come to mind include:

Forster
    Bayloralum1996
    David Walter
    Huntsman22 (okay I haven't actually bought from him but I do like busting his chops when he is selling something)
    Kootenai

As far as I'm concerned doing business on this board is stress free for the most part owing to the character of the participants. If I sell something here, it's usually in the mail before payment arrives. I've yet to have someone give me a problem.

I recently tried to purchase a relatively low ticket item on another outdoor related board and went through all sorts of crap with someone there who was reluctant to sell to me because of my "lack of feedback". Not sure what the risk was to him as I was sending a money order before he was sending the item to me but needless to say I did not pass the background check and even managed to get on the guy's ignore list through the apparently inappropriate use of humor. The point of this story is that I've never been made to feel like a potential criminal here and hopefully have never made anyone else feel that way. Simply put, this is a good place to be and I think that in general one can do business here without worry.

CCH (Chris) and Don (Huntsman22) & his brother went OUT of their way to be helpful to me when I bought an outboard motor from Chris last summer. Arranged free transport to Cody. New friends-
    Thanks gentlemen!
    Fos sold me a good lantern. Good transaction too.
    DERSU is also a real good guy!
    + My pal Steelworker, an outstanding individual.

I'll add Resistor after a couple of
    deals he has been nothing but honest and helpful. [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]