Page 2 of 247 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Good folks to deal with!

Default Re: Good folks to deal with!

Can't believe I forgot Anthracitic! Sorry! He's definitely on the good to deal with list even if he does incite knife envy. [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh and the thanks really go out to Don and his brother who volunteered to transport the outboard. I think Don took it by horseback from his worksite to his brother's van.

Back at ya, doctorrich...your payment was received mucho quicko.

I also second Huntsman22...what a great fella. He's done a number of "above and beyond" type things, not just with me, but with most everyone he encounters.

We need to add Patrick to this list. He has ALWAYS made himself available at the shop, and in the wilderness, to accomodate my whims about equipment, packs, ideas, trip plans, packing lists, map research...and the list goes on. You, my friend, are definitely G-T-G!!!

Same goes for Janice at Kifaru. She's the best!

And those who have helped me in my quest toward becoming a competent traditional archer...CCH, Kevin, Smokepole, falcon, Craig, Nick Dedaker. You fellas are also very much GTG.

And lastly, Cleve, for introducing me to his Civil War hardtack recipe and Knob Creek whisky. [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com

largo is good to go! Fastest shipper I've seen.

+1 for panzertroop.
    "This is imperative for warriors; failure to master weaponry and comprehend the specific advantages of each weapon would seem to indicate a lack of cultivation in a member of a warrior house."
    -Miyamoto Musashi

jensenmk - quick, helpful and friendly.
    oneeyedbob (via ebay) - the same.

I had a good transaction with airsupport, GTG for sure.

Ive had good transactions with:
    Airsupport JENSENMK RND3789 iyaoyas467 Juroku BruceW Sig552 The Patriot CAMOEDTJ

Medic 16 is a really good guy. He sent me a medkit in a medium pullout just because I asked him about what a good hiking med kit might contain. Ive packed it around with me since.
    Bay Area Expeditions
    bayareaexpeditions.com

Timberline

Let's see. In the past few years I've sold or traded rifles with all of the following guys after posting or mentioning those rifles on this site. All of these guys have been super to deal with, meaning knowledgeable, excellent communication, quick to send funds, straightforward and hassle-free.

Chris Harvery (CCH) - CO
    Bruce Akerman - IN
    Roger Mikeska - TX
    Clay Forington - CO

Many more have been extremely helpful with various stuff and regular advice, including Patrick, Huntsman22, Sawtooth, Cleve, Chris 57, Smokepole, Kevin, Ed C., OzarkRambler, Elmbow, Singleshot, Ed T., Brad, Copper, Rusty Hook, Sundles, David Walter and VernAK to point out just a few. There are many more. Kifaru seems to attract good folks.
    "Don't let the things you can't do, stop you from doing the things you can do."

I've been lucky to get to deal with CCH and Hawgdawg. VERY positive.