Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Marauder aid bag pics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marauder aid bag pics

Default Marauder aid bag pics

Here are a few pics of my marauder aid bag.

Default Re: Marauder aid bag pics

Slick. I know I would feel alot better when my medic showed up with an organized aid bag like that. Very pro. Stay safe.
    "Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god...And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my Lord, for thee..."

Nice rig. What pouch is above the Claymore pouch?

The pouch above the claymore malice is the Emdom Wideload pouch. It is the early version of the current Fattie WL pouch now offered. I also have a large Shingle pouch and a grobes glove pouch all from Emdom. I am just using the Wideload pouch until my other malice claymore pouch arrives which should be anyday now. [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Nice. Thanks for the info.

I got a box from kifaru yesterday. I now have the other malice claymore pouch for my aid bag.
    Hopefully, in the next few days I will have some updated pics with the new pouch on and some better pics of the inside lay-out.

Here is an updated pic of my marauder aid bag. I added a claymore malice pouch I just received. Also, is a pic of some stuff I carry.

Small correction on the issue of the Emdom WideLoad vs. Fattie WL: The original design was for the WideLoad, more or less in its' current form as shown here by Brad. My partner changed a 3 to a 6 and it magically doubled in size for the initial sample and became the Fattie WL. about 8 months later a team of SWAT medics were sent a Fattie to eval and said they thought it might stick out to far but they loved the interior layout. I explained the origins and told them that the WideLoad could be made up pretty quickly for them and they put it in with their order to outfit their new PALStasctic body armor... got the first ones in Sept and now have several in Sewer Green and Coyoteish in stock and should have Black, Woodland and Desert in the near future, as well as MultiCam once I make the list of what to make with the yardage we have on hand right now (have a Fattie and a DA M4 mag pouch in MultiCam... will get pix from my partner's comp this week.) I think that should clear up any confusion. Thanks Brad for pimpin Saint Emdom here in the Church of Kifaru! Stay safe bro!
    -bill
    Bill Murphy NREMT-P

Hey guys, just wanted to put my .02 in here about the Emdom pouches. I've got a bunch of Bill's pouches that I've been playing with for awhile, and his pouches are awesome, definately 2 thumbs up. The construction is flawless, and the designs fill a niche for pockets that we don't make here at Kifaru. Bill, I prefer the thinner WideLoad over the Fattie WL. In fact, as soon as I get my new Tailgunner Platform, I will be putting my WideLoad on it for a low profile fanny pack. I've got one of your flat pouches on the front of my E&E Pouch. It works great for smaller items that you want to get to all the time. Keep up the good work Bill, and see you at SHOT, right!? [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

Mel

Mel-

I also have a Emdom large shingle on my Kifaru E & E pouch. I agree also that Emdom pouches are top notch in construction and fill a niche that kifaru pouches do not at this point in time. Hopefully, in the future Kifaru could venture down the road of ammo pouches and other various utlity pouches for tactical vests and stuff.