Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When this forum closes, where will you guys go for sales and BS?

Default Re: When this forum closes, where will you guys go for sales and BS?

Rokslide a little bit, but mainly BushcraftUSA where I'm a long time participant with the same user name. There is a pack and bags sections there with an active Kifaru thread, but it could use more individual discussion of products in separate threads.

I think the lack of ability to sell easily will affect Kifaru itself, as people will be more reluctant to take a flyer on gear they haven't seen in person, since it can't be sold as conveniently. You can sell on BCUSA with a paid supporter's membership, but it's not quite the same as a dedicated Kifaru audience.

Kifaru Junkies on Facebook; run by myself.
    EMT w/ Tactical and Wilderness Certs
    "A Leader Is A Man That Can Adapt Principles To Circumstances." -Patton

BushcraftUSA as well for me here.
    Haven’t been active on here much just due to time; so many good areas for knowledge and chat but only have so much time in a day.

Same name there as many other that I have seen and crossed over.

Lightfighter is another one but it is more mil oriented and great place for soldiers and LEOs to get relevant info*
    Once on patrol, switch on. Stay switched on. Remember, there is always someone ready to switch you off, PERMANENTLY!

Aloha Kakou from somewhere beween the Oscillations

I'm on BushcraftUSA, same handle. Also Rokslide, same handle, but (slightly) more active on BCUSA.
    MojoSlim