Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Kifaru Colorado Rendezvous 2019

Thread: Kifaru Colorado Rendezvous 2019

Default Kifaru Colorado Rendezvous 2019

Hi all! It's that time of year again!

This will be the third year we've held the rondy at the new location in extreme southern Park County, Colorado. It's a bit more off the beaten path than the old rondy site, but it provides for MUCH less interruption from errant OHV traffic. You may never see anyone else outside of fellow Kifaruites.

We have long-range rifle ranges out to 1,000 yards and scenic, secluded campsites. It's a pretty good spot! Four-wheel drive and high clearance vehicles are recommended, but not necessary unless the weather has been wet. I will keep you posted here on weather as we get closer to May 11th.

As before, bring your own water, food (traditionally we all share many pot-luck dishes), porta potty, shelter, etc., etc.

Early birds are most welcome. Some attendees will probably show as early as Thursday, May 9th. I will try to get out there on Friday evening.

DATES: May 11-12 (Saturday-Sunday)
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com

Default Re: Kifaru Colorado Rendezvous 2019

Hi Sawtooth,

Looks like you all had to make a change on the date. I understand. I was planning on the following weekend 15-19 to be at the Rendezvous. These were dates I was given in January. Anyway, I've got a plane ticket for the week in Colorado and lots of pals out there, so I'll miss the Rondy fun, but I'll have plenty of adventure that week.

Best wishes and I'll shoot for next year.
    Don't just do something, sit there and think.

Dave,

Please give me a call (I'll PM you my cell number). If I can, I'd like to hook up with you, and I'm sure Patrick would be up for that too.
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala

www.tenkaratracks.com

email to you Sawtooth
    Don't just do something, sit there and think.

I'm in....

Sawtooth, I think I can make it up late Friday night. At least will try - I am flying home Friday afternoon from a biz trip.

zane

Hi all. Since the forum is coming down permanently on Monday, please RSVP to Angie at Kifaru at angie@kifaru.net if you are attending. Thanks.

--Dersu Uzala

www.tenkaratracks.com