Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hooligan now in store

Default Re: Hooligan now in store

Quote Originally Posted by Jon S View Post
    Do I remember correctly that there is no hip belt on the Hooligan? Is there an option for a way to put one on or simply a ruck.
    I am also glad to know you finally named a pack after me, or is it named after a guy that leaves presents in dry boxes that are pleasantly held for pick up?
    The options seem $325 without a belt, and $350 with a belt, which looks to be an EDC Padded Omni belt from the pictures on the site...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Has any one got feedback on the frame design on this and the shape charge yet? I was waiting to order until reviews started.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crossada View Post
    Has any one got feedback on the frame design on this and the shape charge yet? I was waiting to order until reviews started.

Thanks
    I'd speculate that it's pretty much an Omni suspension. A closeup pic of the lumbar area would confirm if it's got the ultra cush suspension that I think of as "G2". A framesheet AND 18" stays sounds intriguing, but packs with an opening like this can stack pretty tall if you want them to, like the Zulu, ZXR.... Lifter straps also can be diverted up there too....

Eric, any chance you could show more of the suspension?
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ