Thread: 4-man tipi and medium stove in mint condition

Default 4-man tipi and medium stove in mint condition

I am selling my barely used 4-man tipi and stove. The tipi is an ultralight 4-man with mosquito netting. It has barely been used and is clean and without dirt on either the tent or the netting, which is clean and white. The stove pipe opening is also clean and barely used. It has been neatly seam sealed. 21 MSR stakes are included in their own bag, as is the tent pole in it's own bag. The medium stove has a warming tray and has been burned-in but is otherwise unused. There is no dirt on the stove bag and hardly any on the white glove! This cost over $1200 and is being offered at $895 or best offer, including postage in the conus. I have photos on my iPhone but have been unable to attach them to this offer. Serious buyers can send me their phone number and I should be able to send the photos, or else get a teenager to do it for me. Payment by PayPal is encouraged but not required. Local pickup in Indiana. Thank you. Bob
    Last edited by one-eyed Bob; 04-07-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Default Re: 4-man tipi and medium stove in mint condition

To be clear, this is a Kifaru tipi. Price lowered to $825 including postage in the conus for the entire package of tipi with mosquito netting, stove, pole and pegs.

PM sent requesting photos. Barring something offputting in photos, Iíll take it for $825.

Payment Sent. Thanks Brother.

Tipi is sold.