Jayson here and today was a snow day, so school was cancelled. So I went into the basement and decided to perform sewing "surgery". Now I love Kifaru kit and like many of you have quite the "collection". My favourite Kifaru kit is definitely my E&E. I have two of them - one for military/outdoor activities and one for civie/urban activities. Originally I had bought a 500D Organizer and for a time was happy with it. Then every so often, it would become unattached. While I never came close to losing it, having to inspect my bag was annoying. I only bought the 500D as Kifaru no longer makes the 1000D model. So today, I decided to conduct "surgery" and transform my Organizer into a MOLLE version. I am please to say the operation was a success! Then I looked at the Chamber pocket and decided, it too needed to be modded as I use it primarily to hold my sunglasses. So I found some fleece and voila! I now have a fleece sunglass case inside my E&E. I then got a bit creative and put on new paracord zipper pulls (influenced by GORUCK) and put some paracord on my carry handle. I also made a custom laptop sleeve that is based on the Chamber Pocket and lined it as well with fleece. So my Chromebook can ride safely in my E&E. Finally, four web dominators and my E&E and GTG.
This summer, I am hoping to get around to making a couple Skinny Minnie pouches. Hopefully I will find some time.

jaYson Name:  Kifaru1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  35.7 KBName:  IMG_20190206_115419.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  40.2 KBName:  IMG_20190206_123131.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  37.1 KB