Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Bag - Shape Charge

Default Re: New Bag - Shape Charge

To clarify, there are built in stays on the frame sheet or are there stays like the xray and a frame sheet in addition?

The stay channels are sewn onto the frame sheet. The whole frame sheet assembly is removable if you want to roll without the structure.
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    The stay channels are sewn onto the frame sheet. The whole frame sheet assembly is removable if you want to roll without the structure.
    Any plans on future versions with stay channels sewn into the back panel like the door gunner?
    Do you have pic of the framesheet?
    Last edited by LMT66; 01-12-2019 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks Eric and robcollins for info about the belt.

Sounds like a mighty interesting pack that needs a little more looking into.

Bender, measurements listed on the website claim the Antero is 19x10x6 and the Shape Charge is 19.5x11x6. Looking at the pics the Shape Charge is much taller and a hair more narrow. Would you mind posting some pics of the two filled side by side so we can see the actual size difference? Iím having a hard time pulling the trigger on the SC when my Antero is only a ďhalf inchĒ shorter. Thanks, Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMT66- No plans right now to make a version with stay channels only. The Hourglass framesheet will be going in a couple of future packs. Here is a pic of the framesheet with a 40mm practice round for scale.
    Name:  hourglass frame.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  56.4 KB

Digemout - Here you go. They are pretty similar in size. With the SC you get more access options to the main compartment, more organization and a heavier duty bag compression system. The Antero will be a little more streamlined for people that like a more minimal bag.
    Name:  antero sc 2.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  69.6 KB
    Name:  antero sc 1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  59.3 KB
    Last edited by Bender; 01-14-2019 at 08:40 AM.
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

I know itís subjective but do I need a belt with the shape charge. I run a zippy with long pockets on it to gain space.

Thanks Eric.

One more question. Can we run the Grab-it's on this pack? Has the attachment points on the bottom?

Yup, Grab its and Sherman pockets are good to go. The Shape Charge has two daisy chains on the bottom instead of the standard Grab it common loops so you will need some buckles to attach either of those pockets. Our K clip 2 pack works very well for this and will take the abuse of living on the bottom of a pack quite well. The Shapecharge with a Sherman pocket is a pretty slick set up.
    Last edited by Bender; 01-14-2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Mixed up Sherman and Shape Charge
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

Thanks Bender! Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk