Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB Grab it in BLACK / Guide Lid in BLACK

Default Re: WTB Grab it in BLACK / Guide Lid in BLACK

Thanks for the response guys!

i know that they are exist because i saw them on Kifaru Website a few Months ago always consider buying them or not.
    Finaly i made my decision and both Items are sold out and discontinued.
    That is the second time i was to late. Same happened years ago with the Omni Yoke.
    It was extremley hard and took months if not years to get it after that (by the way, big thanks to Mojoslim if you read this, it is still my number one EDC).
    I hope i have lernd the lesson this time...
    Now the journey begins to get the Guide Lid and the Grab it^^
    Dying something is no option for me, it must be the original thing.
    Maby someone got a Grab it for me now, i have to check this out.
    But still looking for the Guide Lid, wich is more important.
    So if you know someone or hear anything, give me a call.
    @Scoman an SCSC: If you ever going to change your Mind let me know. I give you a good Price.

Thanks

Ok. I'm getting older and looking for a lighter weight pack. If I do decide to part with them I'll let you know. Not wishing to tease you but I also have a 14'r, tailgunner, e&e, back pouch, mini side pockets old style, a skinny mini pocket, old style large side pockets (Molle & D&L) with zipped top, belt pouch and a large pod in black. It does look good with my WG Markhor and black duplex or on the side of the 14'r.

@Scoman

Thank you.
    It sounds like an interesting Setup you have there.
    I wonder how it looks like.

Still need them.
    Especially the Guide Lid !!!

Regards
    Last edited by raydan500; 02-01-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Up..........

Still need that Guide Lid an Grab it.
    @ Scoman
    If you read this, i sent you a PM.

>>>>Up<<<<

Raydan500,

I think the big question is if you're dead set on Kifaru or are open to substitutes. There are lots of beaver tail add-on designs, Grab It, Stick It, the Cache from OV Innovations. (which comes in Black, by the way, Adam Teeter's formerly been associated with them, he's a member on this board, but I forget what his user name is.... They make cool stuff....) Found a Mystery Ranch lid in black for $35... https://www.mysteryranch.com/hotshot...spec-accessory

I just sent Adam at Rugged Stitching an email about making some Loco-like pockets that will attach to PALs. I tried to get Mel's new company Pocket Up to make them, he declined, but was cool, as the designer, with me shopping it out, and, since it's a separate pocket, not like the Loco or the 22 Mag pockets, which are built in, kinda no big deal.

I think your best bet may be to check with Adam at ruggedstitching@gmail.com or the folks at Native Textiles https://www.ntcolorado.com/. Both are really familiar with the stuff you're wanting, but will be reluctant to duplicate a Kifaru design, despite the non-offering of the black fabric. They may not even have black in stock, but, it might be worth asking them.... Varying the dimensions would be the route I'd go..

Hope this helps, I've been dragging my feet trying to figure out what the hell I really wanted for a few months.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Got the Guide Lid!!!
    Just need a Grab it now...

@Robcollins

Thank you very much, for the good advice.
    Thete are some good Options.
    The best fit woud be the one that PDW makes for their Shado-Backpack. Problem is, that it is with 20mmWebbing in stead of 25 so it wont fit very well...
    It is like Grap it with Lasermolle and Velcro.

Maby i have to pimp a Grab it.

Regards