Thread: FS `tTailgunner I- highlander, Jandd Hermon Monster, MR Hip Monkey, g1 zulu od green

Default FS Tailgunner I- highlander, Jandd Hermon Monster, MR Hip Monkey, g1 zulu od green

Tailgunner I - highlander - like new. $300 shipped tyd. obo. Open to trades but cash is king. Part trade/part cash is okay too! I'm looking for external attachments and internal organization for the scout in particular. I bought this about a week ago from the original owner but before I got it in the mail, I found a scout for sale and picked it up. I haven't taken this TG out but I did set it up and make sure everything was in order. Very minty clean condition and includes the matchingName:  DSC_0345.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  83.6 KBName:  DSC_0353.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  65.6 KBName:  DSC_0354.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  68.2 KBName:  DSC_0363.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  85.0 KBName:  DSC_0365.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  80.8 KBName:  DSC_0372.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  92.0 KB unpadded omni belt, shoulder straps, sling attachment strap, and black web dominators. Will ship out quickly from CA.

Jandd Hermon Monster lumbar pack+jandd "military style harness" - avocado green cordura - like new $110 shipped tyd. Trades/cash okay in any combination. Neat little outdoors lumbar pack. Super high quality materials and construction but one the hiking/outdoors pack scale, not a gnarly hunting pack or mil-spec bag but very reliable and overbuilt for its intended market and use. I was jonesing for a scout and couldn't find one so this lumbar pack was my first swing at the lumbar pack thing due to its dimensions and my long running curiosity with Jandd. Its roughly 12"x10.5"x4" and has a thick padded belt that is removable (which I found to be far too padded for my taste), as well as the supplementary straps they sell separately which is just an H harness shoulder strap that uses the bag's 1" strap connections already on board. The back of the pack is lined with an aluminum stay sewn into a HDPE frame sheet. I tried it with the belt alone, the straps and belt, and just the straps just around town for a few days as an edc but it was just a little too narrow for me to get the way too much stuff I take with me everywhere organized well due to the nature of the load but it is a really cool pack for edc, one of my favorite even, just not the one to end the perfect bag quest for me. There will be some pictures comparing the TGI, the scout, and the Hermon monster.

I also have a g1 zulu in OD with the military division label that I am on the fence about selling as it is excellent for biking groceries home but I periodically have guilt over rarely fielding it. So if you really specifically want that bag, I can probably be convinced with an offer of cash or an equivalent replacement for its use to me. It does not have the belt.

Oh and a mystery ranch hip monkey in "abyss" (black and grey) that I'd let go for $35 shipped or $25 with another pack purchase.
    Last edited by MahouNoise; 10-29-2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: typo

Default Re: FS `tTailgunner I- highlander, Jandd Hermon Monster, MR Hip Monkey, g1 zulu od gr

sorry everything is formated all crazy. I have to go back to work but I will try and edit it later.

Default Re: FS `tTailgunner I- highlander, Jandd Hermon Monster, MR Hip Monkey, g1 zulu od gr

What's the condition on the Hip Monkey?

Clean. Same deal. Tried it for a few days and then to the closet it went. I'll upload pics when I'm home this evening. I'd love to see it go get some use I hate having closet gear especially when it's good gear that I just don't particularly have use for.

Quote Originally Posted by MahouNoise View Post
    Clean. Same deal. Tried it for a few days and then to the closet it went. I'll upload pics when I'm home this evening. I'd love to see it go get some use I hate having closet gear especially when it's good gear that I just don't particularly have use for.
    Cool! I'll give it a go. Please PM payment details.