Thread: Kifaru Pockets Lot Coyote Brown

Default Kifaru Pockets Lot Coyote Brown

Default Re: Kifaru Pockets Lot Coyote Brown

Gold leaf thread used on these

I wasnít going to take the time to message you about the asking price of those on eBay but since you posted here....interested in some of those pockets and paying pretty reasonable for them, but your asking price for the lot on those might be a tad high.....
    🙄😬😁

Sorry, that's nuts... I'm going to start a business making pouches compatible with Kifaru..

Don't understand why Kifaru won't keep making them. Whenever they come up on the forum they last all of 2 seconds!

Good luck with your auction.

From my understanding itís a combination of harder to source materials for the old tactical line and they are concentrating their efforts in the newer hunting line and wonít commit resources to making old discontinued stuff no matter the interest. But to keep this thread on topic, tompeter pm me if you are interested in breaking up this lot Iím interested in mini longs and L&L #11ís

I saw this post and had to add it to my Ebay watch list. It did not sell but I have to admit I was curious if someone out there would pay that much for it. You never know.