Thread: Arcteryx Ski Jacket and Pants

Default Arcteryx Ski Jacket and Pants - LAST PRICE DROP

The jacket is an Arcteryx Sidewinder in size Men's Large. I do not know the history on it (it is not the latest version), but it is in very good to excellent condition. The only mark on it is a small black one about 1/3 the size of my little finger nail on the front of the right shoulder. It is a very pale gray with pale chocolate sections on it. It is made in Canada. I have the same jacket in XL, and it is by far my favorite ski jacket. I am a huge fan of Arcteryx, but this one is too small for me.

Asking $250 shipped CONUS - now $125.

I'm not sure what Arcteryx model the pants are. They are a lightweight, packable, goretex XCR shell pant, made in Canada. The waist is elastic with a shock cord toggle. The side zips are almost full length, stopping about 5 inches below the waistband. The bottoms have snap and shockcorded cuffs. Size is M-Tall, a nice blue/charcoal color in excellent condition.

Asking $75 shipped CONUS - now $50.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by Buck W; 10-23-2018 at 11:39 AM.

Default Re: Arcteryx Ski Jacket and Pants

Pictures added.

Thanks for looking.

Price drop to $175 and $50, respectively.

From the Arcteryx size chart:

Jacket L 35 sleeve; 43 chest; 36 waist; and 43 hip

Pants M 33 waist; 40 hip; and 32 1/2 inseam*

* long usually adds 3"
    Last edited by Buck W; 10-17-2018 at 04:50 PM.

Since the pants are longs why don't one of you tall skinny guys just make a reasonable offer

Price drop on jacket to $125. A brand new Sidewinder retails for a about $700.

...Bueller? Anyone?

This is bomber stuff. I think you've just got the wrong crowd here for it Buck. I've got a Canadian made Arcteryx Beta that I LOVE, but, I definitely don't hunt in it, it's bright blue.

I'm also not tall or all that skinny, so a 33" waist misses me for new snowboard gear. Your prices are fricking great. I hate to say "eBay", but, if you listed it where you're pricing it now, it'll sell quick. (I'm saying list it on eBay where you started, if it doesn't move, then move it down, like you did here, but with a bigger market for ski clothes shoppers)

Thanks for sharing here, I'm sad it's not moving for you... Price is great, it's high quality stuff...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Thanks, Rob.

I think you are correct.

Sold Pending Funds.

If that falls through these items will be withdrawn. See Rob's post above.
    Last edited by Buck W; 10-24-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck W View Post
    Sold Pending Funds.

If that falls through that items will be withdrawn. See Rob's post above.
    Awesome, glad that worked out, thanks for sharing your stuff here, it had me wishing I was taller, thinner.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ