Thread: WTB 3700 or 5200 26" Stays

Default WTB 3700 or 5200 26" Stays

Long time missing from the forum. Sold mine while back. Anybody have one in great shape?

Thanks,

Outdoors

Default Re: WTB 3700 or 5200 26" Stays

Quote Originally Posted by outdoors View Post
    Long time missing from the forum. Sold mine while back. Anybody have one in great shape?

Thanks,

Outdoors
    There was a 5200 on the KifaruInsiders group on Facebook very recently. I'll check tonight and share the info with the seller when I am able. It would help if you PM your contact info for me to share, then I can let buyer/seller take over...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Quote Originally Posted by robcollins View Post
    There was a 5200 on the KifaruInsiders group on Facebook very recently. I'll check tonight and share the info with the seller when I am able. It would help if you PM your contact info for me to share, then I can let buyer/seller take over...
    It's Bill Brown on Kifaru Insiders. It's got 26" Composite stays, he wants $400 postal money order or +4% ($16) Paypal.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/761334...40059912742362
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Rob, thanks for helping out. Much appreciated brother. Bill

Unfortunately the KU5200 sold and shipped yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bill, didn't put 2 & 2 together.

That was a smokin' deal on that, hope your son out fishes you in that new kayak someday, I still struggle to keep up with my Dad, my son uses worms and cheats. (taught him everything I know about fishing bets, which ain't much)

Outdoors, I'll keep my eye out. I recommend including a Kifaru Late Season or Siwash in your searches, similar(ish) pack weight and suspension, tougher than the ULs for Michigan brush.

Quote Originally Posted by digemout View Post
    Rob, thanks for helping out. Much appreciated brother. Bill

Unfortunately the KU5200 sold and shipped yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an as new KU3700 on Rokslide w two belts.
    Terry Marcum

That 3700 is mine. Feel free to shoot me a pm if interested. Thank you