Thread: Granite Gear Chief Patrol Pack, Archangel pack set and Archangel ILFBS plate carrier

Default Archangel pack set and Archangel IFLBS plate carrier

Granite Gear Chief Patrol Pack has been sold.

Archangel pack set
    Wonderful modular system with two packs and a yoke system. Both packs are superior quality with all the little extras added. Solidly built. The yoke can be transferred between packs quickly and is very comfortable.

The day pack has a ton of zippered pockets to secure all your every day carry items. Itís so convenient to use and tightens down to carry very snug.Inside the main compartment, it has a bladder pouch designed for a 2 liter source bladder with tube hole in the top of the pack (Not included). The day pack has zippered pockets everywhere, including the bottom of the pack, which works great for first aid supplies. A lot of though has went into the design of the pack and it's just a beautiful bit of kit. The yoke attaches quickly is fully adjustable for either a tight or loose fit via the load lifters. The yoke really contours the body and provides a snug fit when tightened.

The larger assault pack carries extremely well without the need for a frame. Pals webbing down the back of the pack to attach Molle pouches or hydration carrier as well as allowing to lidís female connectors to be moved to accommodate different lengths of lid strapping per load out. There are compression bungee cords on the sides to secure long items based in the open, but compression side bottle pocket. The lid is clamshell with a stop barrier to keep items from falling out. There are also access zippers down each side of the pack to allow for reaching contents while the pack is locked down. The yoke provides a snug fit when locked down and the pack carries very well. This is some high speed stuff designed for quiet professionals.

These packs were part of a complete system including suspension body armor, which I have listed as a separate post, and issued to Seals, Delta Force and Rangers for evaluation. This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on some really well designed, solidly manufactured, high speed gear. The gear was issued in tandem with the IFLBS (the suspension armor) and was a complete modular system way ahead of its time. Packs would mount to the suspension system or stand alone.Iíve listed them as new, but I have tested them a bit, but they are so bulletproof, you canít even tell they arenít right out of the package. Incredible stuff. All items come from a smoke free home.

$250 shipped

Archangel pack set photo gallery

Archangel IFLBS suspension plate carrier

MANUFACTURER: Archangel

Proven to reduce fatigue and improve performance

Redistributes weight away from the shoulders and reduces fatigue from heavy loaded kits

Innovative adjustable telescoping Carbon Fiber frame for durability

Modular buckles for attaching various items

Removable lumbar pad insert for added comfort

Litter kit leg straps for stable movement of injured operator

Vest buckles on and off front and back of frame for quick dawning

Comes with adjustable 32" belt - Fits sizes 32"-40"

Designed to fit with the Archangel Hybrid Systems Integrator and can be retrofit to work with other armor carriers.

Also included is the plate carrier front and back panels and the Sapi carriers built into the cummerbund. These items can be worn without the suspension system and are similar to an Eagle Industries plate carrier with sapi.

Frame suspension system designed In collaboration with Mystery Ranch.

All items come from a smoke free home. I will not ship military items outside of the US

$250 shipped

Archangel IFLBS Suspension Plate Carrier photo gallery

I am looking for a Mystery Ranch ASAP, coyote brown with a Medium/Large yoke for my son as well as a set of medium MR live wings in coyote brown for a 3DAP and would love to trade. I also have a bunch of other nylon and ITW buckles and whatnot, so if you're looking for anything, please feel free to ask. I accept paypal, but let's be friends or family.
    Last edited by majorspud; 10-11-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Default Re: Granite Gear Chief Patrol Pack, Archangel pack set and Archangel IFLBS plate carr

"but let's be friends or family" this limits purchaser's recourse through paypal if you don't follow through on your end. A "friendlier" way is to request purchaser add a certain % for fees.

That Granite Gear Chief is a very solid piece of kit. Well sewn in Minnesota. I have the Chief Flatbed, very solid pack.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Default Archangel pack set and Archangel IFLBS plate carr

Thanks for the pack comment. It looks like a solid piece of kit, but it's just too big for my son. Also, thanks for the paypal info. I guess we're all taking somewhat of a chance working deals on forums, and I've been burned before. I've also helped and been helped and am very thankful. Just trying to pass along the best deal I can to whoever will put this pack to good use because we just couldn't do it justice. I guess I'll leave the option up to the buyer as I know I'm going to fulfill my side of the bargain to the best of my ability.
    Last edited by majorspud; 10-11-2018 at 07:33 AM.

Default Re: Archangel pack set and Archangel IFLBS plate carrier

Bump it up!