Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: Foliage Koala, CB Koala Lite with pocket

Thread: FS: Foliage Koala, CB Koala Lite with pocket

Default FS: Foliage Koala, CB Koala Lite with pocket

Good used condition, a little dirty but solid. Koala Lite has a Velcro holster. I've found the equivalent online for $7. $110 each shipped. Payment postal money order or equivalent.
    Koala has an "H" type harness, see pic.
    Edit 9/25: The pocket on the Koala Lite is the "2 inch pocket", and it includes the velcro handgun holster, the X Harness & Waist Strap.
    Here's a wayback machine look at a past catalog for the Koala Lite:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20120929...oala_lite.html

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by robcollins; 09-25-2018 at 03:14 PM.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Default Re: FS: Foliage Koala, CB Koala Lite with pocket

Foliage Koala sold to Norinco559 pending funds.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein

Bump.
    Of the two, I liked the Koala Lite better. This one has the 2" pocket and the holster, and the factory X-Harness. I replaced the two of these with an OD Koala Lite.... After seeing a KU Koala for $300, and comparable others, this seems like a deal....

Sold pending funds to Mattew Lomas.

Thanks for letting me sell stuff here!