Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Knives

Thread: Knives

Default Knives

Jeff Crowner Custom EDC w/ sheath, scuffed from kydex but otherwise excellent, opened a few boxes. D2 with a cryo-heat treatment, G10 scales, high quality blade that feels great in hand. $220

Benchmade McHenry & Williams 710 D2, never used to cut, a bit of scuffing on the clip, otherwise like new. $120

Benchmade Steigerwalt 890 Torrent 154cm, carried a bit never used to cut, pretty close to like new. $120

Jeff Crowner/Toris Custom Collaboration, brand new. These will never be made again, impossible to find as very few were every made and the collaboration ended. CPM (I forget which), G10, essentially a legal one sided dagger, all the geometry and thinking behind it is for defensive purposes. $500

Jeff Crowner Custom Rupa Rupa Jungle blade, spring steel, custom heat-treat, w/ sheath, horsemat grips, very lightly used but you couldn't tell. And by "used" I mean carried around, never used to cut. Nice patina that doesn't come out well in that photo. Sort of a kukri/parang hybrid, better than 16 inches overall. $250

PP friends or fees plus USPS shipping flat fee 10 bucks, I'll cover the insurance and tracking, etc.

Last edited by Grimus; 09-11-2018 at 05:41 AM.