Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Lock & Load Pockets

Thread: Lock & Load Pockets

Default Lock & Load Pockets

Hi. Does anybody know if the current Lock 'n' Load pockets; #7 and #11 will fit on a X-Ray or E&E. Either inside or Outside. In the reviews people talk about the #10 which seems like the right fit but may be discontinued. It may be the whole line has been chopped and they are just selling off what is left in stock.

Default Re: Lock & Load Pockets

Kifaru have said both these will fit inside and outside an E&E.

Kifaru gave bad advice. The L&L #7 and #11 are too wide to be used with the E&E.

I thought that might have been the case so I have gone back to them for clarification. I might buy one to use as a template for someone to make me one that will fit. I think they are another line that are not longer being made but I'm only guessing.

I have the 11 it will fit on the outside on my E&E . It doesn't line up to anything on the inside of my E&E. I suspect belt pouches are what have superceded the L&L for good or bad.
    Last edited by Robbie; 08-13-2018 at 04:18 AM.

They are a little big for the E&E. However, they work well on the X-Ray. I keep a #11 in the bottom of mine for a few things I don't use every day but still want available (wait belt, grab-it, umbrella, etc). It is too wide for the front panel; I use a belt pouch on the inside panel and an organizer on the outside. Although they are made for horizontal install, they should work vertically on the sides of the X-Ray. You would have to twist the 3-bar sliders to put them on, but the loops on the front of the #11 line up with the side compression straps. If they would make the #11 in RG I would buy a couple more for the outside of mine.
    Last edited by OhioKyle; 08-12-2018 at 04:25 PM.

subscribed, this seems like a very interesting thread
    Last edited by barongan; 08-13-2018 at 01:02 PM.

I have ordered one of each and will post some pics of them with a X-Ray. never thought of running them as side pockets. Thats a great tip.

Mel has a video on YouTube about mounting the Lock n Loads vertically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a Lock'n'Load #10 they want to sell?