Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Kifaru Tactical Black Zippy for trade possible sale

Thread: Kifaru Tactical Black Zippy for trade possible sale

Default Kifaru Tactical Black Zippy for trade possible sale

Well Hello my Kifaru Family. I have up for trade or sale a black tactical Zippy. I received this from a buddy but the 2 inch webbing was cutoff the pack so I sent it in to Adam and Rugged Stitching and he added new 2 inch webbing to the pack in Typhon so now its a truly one of a kind zippy. The compression straps where also removed from the pack but 4 open ended SR buckles where added so you can still put Compression straps on or if you are not using them take them off. Which makes it a much easier pack to deal with as you dont have to undo compression straps everytime you want to get into the sides.

The zippy has a small belt pouch and 1 bottle pocket along with the internal Chamber pocket it comes with. The Xray straps are there also. The pack is in perfect condition other then the modifications listed above. This also comes with Grommets in the bottom. I have also added the Zippy Omni Frame Sheet to the pack which makes it so much easier and keeps it shape better. Carries better also. This is removable

I am not in a huge rush to sell/trade as Im using it as an EDC at this time for work. but if you have something to trade that you think may interest me or you want to offer me a small fortune for this little Gem of a pack, that has been discontinued, then lets talk. Everyone that knows me knows I love to barter and sell.

Its in stellar condition I believe its 500d if Im not mistaken.

Legal stuff: If you know me and we have done business before you know what a straight shooter I am. Im all about protecting you and me so we have a smooth transaction. If I sell it Paypal would be preferred or you can send me a postal money order in which Id wait for it to arrive and ship the pack after funds are confirmed. If we have bartered before or you have bought from me then you guys know the drill and how I operate. US 50 States unless your paying for shipping.

I am definitely interested in anything ranger green and would mind trying out a Kifaru Antero

Looking forward to hearing from you.

James

Last edited by shtfco; 05-10-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Default Re: Kifaru Tactical Black Zippy for trade possible sale

Bumping this up for Friday Night.

Up it goes. Trades are welcome. Really wanting to try out an Antero for EDC.

Black zippy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another bump for Friday.

Will sell Tactical black Zippy with 1 bottle pocket and frame sheet with Chamber pocket for 250$ shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by shtfco View Post
    Will sell Tactical black Zippy with 1 bottle pocket and frame sheet with Chamber pocket for 250$ shipped.
    PM sent.

pm sent. thanks

Still up for trade/Sale If you have a Kifaru Antero and want to talk trade hit me up. Will take cash also.