Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Colorado Kifaru Rendezvous 2018

Thread: Colorado Kifaru Rendezvous 2018

Threaded View

Default Colorado Kifaru Rendezvous 2018

I'm a little behind the power curve, but here's the official info for this year's granddaddy of them all Kifaru Rendezvous. If you plan to attend, or have questions about the rondy, feel free to PM me here or email me at sawtooth63@hotmail.com.

This will be the second year we've held the rondy at the new location in extreme southern Park County, Colorado. It's a bit more off the beaten path than the old rondy site, but it provides for MUCH less interruption from errant OHV traffic. You may never see anyone else outside of fellow Kifaruites.

We have long-range rifle ranges out to 1,000 yards and scenic, secluded campsites. It's a pretty good spot! Four-wheel drive and high clearance vehicles are recommended, but not necessary unless the weather has been wet. I will keep you posted here on weather as we get closer to May 19th.

As before, bring your own water, food (traditionally we all share many pot-luck dishes), porta potty, shelter, etc., etc.

Early birds are most welcome. Patrick will probably show up on Thursday, May 17th. I will try to get out there on Friday.

DATES: May 19-20, 2018 (Saturday-Sunday)
    Last edited by Sawtooth; 05-02-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com