Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The 14�r - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The 14�r

Default Re: The 14r

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Recently got a 14r. Figured Id start a thread for 14r owners to share pictures, ideas, loadouts, and experiences regarding the pack.
    steveb (and others), now that you've put some miles on it I am curious which access you use most frequently, thru the top lid or the front zip?

Gobbler,

I access it more frequently through the top, but those times I want something from the bottom that zipper is damned handy!
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com

thanks for the feedback Sawtooth, that's what I was guessing

I also am not a fan of the 3 bar slider attachment method into the PALS matrix but found a Kifaru One Wrap threaded thru the 3 bar slider (after 3 bar slider is "folded back" over webbing loop)and under the Pals webbing loop really solidifies the connection and can not accidentally come undone. Just cut about a 1/4" off the Kifaru One Wrap as they are a bit too long.
    Last edited by scsc; 05-15-2018 at 05:28 AM.