Thread: WTB: X-Ray

Default WTB: X-Ray

Hi. Looking to get an X-Ray. Anyone have one in Typhoon?
    Will also consider other colours but it's hard to know what Kifaru have discontinued in the way of belts, pouches etc to go with one.
    Will probably buy new if one doesn't show up somewhere. Has anyone ever seen a Ranger Green X-Ray?

Default Re: WTB: X-Ray

There’s an X-ray on eBay right now.

Hi. Thanks for that. Yes it's on my watchlist. It's amazing how much they can go for, sometimes not far off the new price.
    Problem of course is that pouches and belts etc are all being discontinued and one can't get add ons for a second hand bag.
    Looks like Mandrake is also on the chopping block in that respect.

A friend of mine received a ranger green Xray a couple of weeks ago. It's nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Hi. Thanks for that. Yes it's on my watchlist. It's amazing how much they can go for, sometimes not far off the new price.
    Problem of course is that pouches and belts etc are all being discontinued and one can't get add ons for a second hand bag.
    Looks like Mandrake is also on the chopping block in that respect.
    Was watching that one too, did you get it?

No. I tried but it went for the same price as a new one (in a plain colour). Too pricy and also can't get a belt or pouches in Typhoon any more.
    Had settled on a new Ranger Green one but then found out its the 500d instead of 1000d. I'm sure its just as good but still not the same. First world problem..!

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    No. I tried but it went for the same price as a new one (in a plain colour). Too pricy and also can't get a belt or pouches in Typhoon any more.
    Had settled on a new Ranger Green one but then found out its the 500d instead of 1000d. I'm sure its just as good but still not the same. First world problem..!
    First world indeed

If anyone else out there is sitting on a typhon x-ray and want to make more than a buck or two, pm me your price.

Seems to be plenty of interest.. maybe we could bribe someone for a limited run of typhoon X-Rays...
    I wonder how many would pre-order and pre pay for one...

I just posted a FS/FT black X-Ray with black Organizer Pocket included. I know you're really looking for typhoon, but it's there if interested.