Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with the Organizer?

Default Re: What's up with the Organizer?

Quote Originally Posted by Kifaru1234 View Post
    lol dude don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Get another organizer pouch from one of the dozen companies that still do modern day lightweight PALS. Keep carrying that xray!
    No worries there. I have 5 xrays. All the rest have 1000d malice organizers. Ranger green is a great color for both urban and backcountry use but the lock and load is a deal breaker

I have 4 XRays and a 2 Xings all with Organizers. I love Ranger Green but I have refrained from getting a XRay for that very reason.

What other companies make a comparable Organizer? I have a Monkey Combat Admin but I prefer zippers to the Velcro closure.

I just ordered a Blue Force Gear Admin pouch. Itís lightweight and has a very secure mounting system. I plan on mounting it internally in my E&E.

To those that have the the Kifaru organizer; have you considered mounting it internally? It would solve the perceived problem of the mounting system. I know itís not as convenient mounted this way, but significantly more secure from both loss and pilfering.

Take care,
    "Heal with steel"
    Buckaroomedic

"Noli nothis permittere te terere."

I'll take a look at the Blue Force pouch. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckarooMedic View Post
    I just ordered a Blue Force Gear Admin pouch. Itís lightweight and has a very secure mounting system. I plan on mounting it internally in my E&E.

To those that have the the Kifaru organizer; have you considered mounting it internally? It would solve the perceived problem of the mounting system. I know itís not as convenient mounted this way, but significantly more secure from both loss and pilfering.

Take care,
    I carried it on the chamber pocket loops on my ranger green Xray. It was ok there but was in the way sometimes too. In the end though I went back to my other xray and the ranger green went to the closet.

Maybe the custom pouch guys can start making malice clip organizers?

Looking at this thread makes me feel better as I'm searching for my third xray (let me know if you have a foliage one you want to sell/trade) -- actually looks like I am behind with some of you guys with 4 and 5.

Glad I read this. I had a 500d organizer in my cart.....off to find a MOLLE organizer in Highlander.

I just thought I'd pass along the results of my search for something similar to the Kifaru Organizer. The closest thing I've found to it is the Platatac Large Organizer:

http://www.platatac.com/platatac-org...uch-large.html

It's very similar and comes in some, but not all of the colors. I've ordered a black one to check it out. I wish they had OD, but I'll settle for black.