Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with the Organizer?

Default What's up with the Organizer?

Anyone know if the Organizer (malice version) is going to remain in the lineup? Gradually less and less color options have been offered. It's now down to Coyote and Highlander. I'm not sure if it's a temporary color limitation or if it's soon to disappear altogether.

I'd love to get one more, ideally in OD, but I'd settle for another black one. But even black disappeared as an option about 6 weeks ago.

Default Re: What's up with the Organizer?

Call Kifaru directly for an answer.

I bought extra malice versions when they said no more 1000d. As many people who complain about the 4 point attachment system on this forum and rokslide alone you think they would rethink that decision.

And dropping black as a color option makes me scratch my head. It is the most popular for edc and was the color for the hunting lineup in the beginning. I miss black and hope it comes back.
    Last edited by crossada; 03-30-2018 at 07:50 PM.

I really wish they'd do a "last call" sorta thing prior to phasing out a color or product. I know we've got the Rhino Den, but that's been kind of hit or miss, especially when it comes to Kifaru accessories (as opposed to actual packs).

Quote Originally Posted by crossada View Post
    I bought extra...<snip>
    That's the name of the game....buy anything while you still can! NO warnings will be given for product discontinuation.

I probably will give them a call.

I think the thing that's hard to keep track of is something that seems consistently to be available, like the Organizer, suddenly having limited availability. There's no easy way to know if it's temporary or signs of an imminent disappearance.

I did call today and was informed that the 1000d Organizer is being discontinued and that the PALS system won't ever be an option on even the 500d version.

The non-PALS version tends to consistently fall off unless the host pack is loaded tight. I may fiddle with MALICE clips on the other...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

I gave up carrying my ranger green Xray because of the 500d organizer. It just isn't secure enough but maybe it is good business practice for kifaru to keep this system so people have to rebuy pockets when they lose theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by crossada View Post
    I gave up carrying my ranger green Xray because of the 500d organizer. It just isn't secure enough but maybe it is good business practice for kifaru to keep this system so people have to rebuy pockets when they lose theirs.
    lol dude don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Get another organizer pouch from one of the dozen companies that still do modern day lightweight PALS. Keep carrying that xray!