Thread: WTT for HPG Qui-ya

Default WTT for HPG Qui-ya

Looking for one in ranger green/khaki. Don't need the harness or belt, but if you have them, that's fine.

I have tons of stuff to trade.

Feel free to PM here or email mandalworksATgmailDOTcom

Default Re: WTT for HPG Qui-ya

Back to the top.

Back to the top.

I had one that was stolen along with a small fortune in cash, and a bunch of my stuff. They really make a great pack. I would lean towards saying it was every bit as load bearing capable as my kifaru is, if you could cram the same weight in.

That said, I would also put money on it having about a third less volume that their site says and would also warn that depending on what and how you pack it can be a headache since it's a top loader and no way to access the bottom layers. In a pack that's near 3 feet tall **** gets lost a little bit. Both things I wished I had bee. Told before buying it. If I were to do it again I'd save money and get a ute or would put zippers

Gotta add to that I think it would be Better bag if it was shorter and wider given its design and it's probably the last large top loader I'll buy. Their suspension. Is top notch but functional use of it was a headache and a half.