Thread: WTB mini longs, L&L #2 and 8, G2 malice claymore

Default WTB mini longs, L&L #2 and 8, G2 malice claymore

WTB mini longs any color, skinny minis in foliage, lock and load #2 and 8, G2 malice claymore in CB or MC thanks !

Edited to add also looking for 2qt utility pockets
    Last edited by tyuio; 03-18-2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Added items wtb

Default Re: WTB mini longs, L&L #2 and 8, G2 malice claymore

I think I have a #8 L&L I'd let go, let me check and get back to you tomorrow sometime (4am here and about to head to bed).
    EMT w/ Tactical and Wilderness Certs
    "A Leader Is A Man That Can Adapt Principles To Circumstances." -Patton

Also WTB 2qt utility pouches

I've got a Rokslide post to share with you about a guy who does a fair bit of custom sewing, who has a shop east of Boulder, CO.

Edit, I'm a dumbass. This link works. http://www.rokslide.com/forums/diy-g...e-sponsor.html
    Adam does some really nice work, I heartily suggest reaching out to him. I've got a pack for my NICE frame that he built, he does top notch work and his turnaround is quick. He's aware of the discontinuation of several Kifaru pouches, and can produce what you need in short order after a quick call...
    Last edited by robcollins; 03-19-2018 at 05:43 PM.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ