Thread: WTB: 22" Hunter Frame

Default WTB: 22" Hunter Frame

Anybody have one they aren't going to use? I am shorter and could use the 22" stays vs a taller bag. Thanks.

Default Re: WTB: 22" Hunter Frame

Still looking

What bag(s) do you plan on running with it?

Sorry Steveb, I've been up in the hills all weekend. I was planning to run the 22 mag for dayhunting and leaning toward the Fulcrum for my big bag needs. Did you have some input for me?

Iím running a Woodsman and 22mag on the 22 frame, and really like the compact frame for these bags. I guess the larger packs will work if you suck in the bottom with compression straps. I run my larger bags on a 24inch, it would be nice if there was a larger volume bag made for the 22 frame.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Iím running a Woodsman and 22mag on the 22 frame, and really like the compact frame for these bags. I guess the larger packs will work if you suck in the bottom with compression straps. I run my larger bags on a 24inch, it would be nice if there was a larger volume bag made for the 22 frame.
    Camp bag works well if you are just looking for simple space. Secure the bottom with a grab it or go to a cargo panel. Or try a dry bag/camp bag riding between 22Mag and frame.