Thread: Testing the waters on G1 marauder

Default Testing the waters on G1 marauder

Any interest in an original g1 marauder pack? They are great, just would like a removable belt. Would for sure be into a trade, or sell for the right price. Has seen use and was deployed with someone back in the day but is intact and in good shape. Let me know.

Default Re: Testing the waters on G1 marauder

Color?...pics would help...

Second for pic's.

Quote Originally Posted by calixkings View Post
    Any interest in an original g1 marauder pack? They are great, just would like a removable belt. Would for sure be into a trade, or sell for the right price. Has seen use and was deployed with someone back in the day but is intact and in good shape. Let me know.
    Not sure on this, but, the old Mountainsmith packs had stowable belts. Are you sure it can't be tucked away? (disclaimer: IDKWTF I'm talking about. I own a Military Division Marauder, love it, wouldn't sell it, took it snowshoeing last weekend. Pics would help, PM me if you need help posting them...)
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

So yea your right itís stowable just not removable. 3/4 stays instead of 1 inch and some other minor differences. No padding in the belt. Itís the pre g1 that people had during the Iraq invasion. Was ranger green and the guy who previously owned it sprayed it coyote to make it more actually likebuseful call colors.

So yea your right itís stowable just not removable. 3/4 stays instead of 1 inch and some other minor differences. No padding in the belt. Itís the pre g1 that people had during the Iraq invasion. Was ranger green and the guy who previously owned it sprayed it coyote to make it more actually like genuine Camo colors. Iíll get pictures up when Iím back in my home area. Considering keeping it due to the novelty/relative obscurity. But considering getting rid of it too though they are rad ****in packs.