Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini long pocket dimentions

Default Re: Mini long pocket dimentions

I've also been looking for a couple w/o luck. I would definitely be interested in a couple in CB depending on what price he sets it at.

Default Re: Mini long pocket dimentions

Here's correspondence I had with Adam. I'm impressed with what he's built....

<Begin Snip>>>>>
    On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 5:41 PM, Adam Podleski <ruggedstitching@gmail.com> wrote:
    Howdy. Yeah I owe Justin a pack soon here (got buried on backlog but chipping away). Yep Jeff reached out for some pockets, below is the design he settled in on (so no need for an example, we're making up something custom for his specific usage which is hanging off the side of a scout pack). Yep I make stuff to the specs folks ask me for and other than a couple items I have a base design for like my bottle holders (but can still modify on request) I don't have set sizes or designs folks are confined to.
    -Adam

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Robert Collins <robertcollins1825@gmail.com> wrote:
    Well, let me know if you want me to send that long pocket and an address.

Thanks Adam!

On Feb 28, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Adam Podleski <ruggedstitching@gmail.com> wrote:

No thanks, not looking to exactly replicate something of theirs. Folks reach out with what they need and we work up a design accordingly, generally speaking I can figure out how to sew up a pocket.

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 6:35 AM, Adam Podleski <ruggedstitching@gmail.com> wrote:
    FYI here is how his custom sized pockets came out:
    >>(Rob's note: IDKWTF I'm doing with image sharing since photobucket became jerks, so the links are to the pics he sent on my google drive...)<<

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9X...ew?usp=sharing

<<<<<end snip>

These, obviously, reflect choices. I'd have done different attachment methods, I've got an organizer "fall offer" that falls off, frequently if the pack underneath (usually a Scout)isn't loaded tight. It's another thing to discuss if you talk to him.... I will definitely use him in the future, but just bought duffels from Mountain Ridge, (which I LOVE) so, I'm taking time to think about what I really need....
    Last edited by robcollins; 03-23-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ