Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urban Ruck up on website now

Default Re: Urban Ruck up on website now

Anyone have a chamber insert yet that cpuld.post some pics?

crossada,

It does have compression straps, per the website...one on each side and two on the bottom. Also, the chamber pocket panels have a framesheet so slip one in and have at it if you need some structure for the pack.

They do offer it in Wolf Gray if that is close enough to black for you.

Larry

Quote Originally Posted by larryschwartz View Post
    crossada,

It does have compression straps, per the website...one on each side and two on the bottom. Also, the chamber pocket panels have a framesheet so slip one in and have at it if you need some structure for the pack.

They do offer it in Wolf Gray if that is close enough to black for you.

Larry
    True on the compression but I think it should go around the face of the pack especially if you plan on carrying an organizer there. The 4 point system just isn't secure for carrying the Organizer imo. I miss the malice clip version.

I have a Chamber Panel on order to put in my Xray. I think it looks like a great add on for organization.

Online reviews of Wolf Gray seem to have a lot of the same dye problems foilage had. I'm not ready to make a switch to it yet and have stuck with my Typhon or black bags so far. I hope Kifaru rethinks the 5 colors they settled on for the small packs.