Thread: Kifaru Omni Frame Sheet

Default Kifaru Omni Frame Sheet

Can Aluminum Stays fit in the stitched nylon slots of the current model of Kifaruís Omni Frame Sheet?

I know they currently sell them with arrows, but am curious if someone has tried this or if itíd work. Thanks.

- Jacob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Kifaru Omni Frame Sheet

I have an Omni Frame Sheet and checked. The aluminum stays physically will slide in but will not slide past the first bend in the aluminum stay as the Omni is too stiff to bend along the contour of the stay. I have a new Omni framesheet should you find yourself in need as it did not work out for my anticipated use.

Default Re: Kifaru Omni Frame Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
    I have an Omni Frame Sheet and checked. The aluminum stays physically will slide in but will not slide past the first bend in the aluminum stay as the Omni is too stiff to bend along the contour of the stay. I have a new Omni framesheet should you find yourself in need as it did not work out for my anticipated use.
    Thanks much for the response. Just the answer I was looking for. Trying to find a decent frame sheet that I can fit curved stays in for a small pack. HPG Aston or Umlindi Frame Sheet would work perfect, but their hard to get your hands on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk