Thread: Colorado Winter Rondy!! Yippppeeeeeeeeee

Default Colorado Winter Rondy!! Yippppeeeeeeeeee

The NE boys gotta Day o, we might say yipppeeee.
    Well it's going to be fun, exciting and in the spirit of letting the snow gods lay down a little more for us to play on, it will be the first weekend in March. Saturday is the 3rd.
    Some folks I'm sure will go up Thursday or Friday and stay as late as Monday maybe. Location will be north of Silverthorne, details can be had by PMing me or Paul (Sawtooth). It's about a mile ski/snowshoe in to a gorgeous little spot with nice views of stars, great backcountry skiing access and some darn good people.
    Please post here if you're planning on coming so we can get numbers as we all tend to bring vittles.
    It is a bring your own food, but bring extra if it's good, we love to share.
    Other questions, ask away and we'll get them answered.
    See ya in 6 weeks or so

Default Re: Colorado Winter Rondy!! Yippppeeeeeeeeee

I will be there is unless called for out of state trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Rex

I'll be there, Widowshooter and Zach will be there. Just sent out a blast to Ori and a bunch of others Mountain Matters and the Off Route crew on Facebook.
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....

Yeah, I sent one to Jeff and Jermo as well. Widowshooter and Zach will be fun to see again, too long in between now that he's down in some prettier country than Kansas.

Less than three months to retirement. If I am still alive count me in next year.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennGTR View Post
    Less than three months to retirement. If I am still alive count me in next year.
    Need to get you PNW boys out, bug Ransom & Joe Hayes out. If you can make it to Denver, we'll can get you to camp, even if it's wrasslin' you into a sled. (I've been near death in the very spot of the rondy during late elk season year before last, puking blood, it's not keeping me out.. I'm serious, get your ass out here, we'll (I'll) get your ass up there.)

Here's the view (my photobucket magic has since dried up and fallen off):
    https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...qPlEumv9wzwvq6

Where are you at Glenn, besides west(ish) of Seattle? Heading to Portland late March with the family to hang out, maybe scare fish and stomp snow.
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....