Thread: WTT my USMC CAS main pack for a Mystery Ranch ASAP in Coyote with Med or Large Yoke

Default WTT my USMC CAS main pack for a Mystery Ranch ASAP in Coyote with Med or Large Yoke

I've got some other goodies I can add to my side too just to make the deal more tempting. The CAS is in perfect shape and it a wonderfully modular pack. I've got a bunch of the hook and loop backed pockets, pouches and panels for it too. Let me know if interested. I will be posting pictures shortly.

StephenName:  IMG_7055.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  62.6 KBName:  IMG_7056.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  60.3 KB
    Last edited by majorspud; 01-05-2018 at 09:54 PM.

Default Re: WTT my USMC CAS main pack for a Mystery Ranch ASAP in Coyote with Med or Large Yo

Pictures?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Default Re: WTT my USMC CAS main pack for a Mystery Ranch ASAP in Coyote with Med or Large Yo

Name:  IMG_7057.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  35.4 KBName:  IMG_7058.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  53.7 KBName:  IMG_7059.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  32.9 KB

All of the pouches both inside the pack and next to it are hook backed. The interior of the CAS pack is covered in loop. Also have the a General Purpose pouch and the CAS Modular Medical Pouch on the outside. The whole front panel of the pack is PALS webbing and I've modified all but one zipper pulls with ITW Nexus Tac Toggles. There are some TSSI Tacops M-9 pouches beside the CAS pack. Also, inside, there are two large pouches and one commercial Propper medium reversible (molle webbing on the inside) that have hook backs, so it's totally customizable. There's also a large Tacops hook backed PALS panel on the lid. I've also added a National Molding quick release male buckle on the right shoulder strap, just in case. Just pull the string and the pack will quick release. It's a great little pack that's totally modular. Oh, and there's a zippered underside compartment for whatever. It's designed for a trauma mat, but holds whatever and cinches too, so you can really lock this pack down.

I'd also like the Mystery Ranch Stickit or the OV Innovations Cache in matching Coyote Brown.

Deleted

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ron finkbeiner; 01-06-2018 at 06:40 PM.