Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Day ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Default Re: Day ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Great weekend! Looking forward to the pics. I didn't take many. I hope everyone gets home safely.
    “We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities.” -Nessmuk

Ken, thanks for Honchoing this, I know its alot work,like herding cats. I had an OUTSTANDING Time. Great to see and BS with everybody. Wish we had more time. I have a few pics but I don't know how to post since photo bucket went "it takes a village". I noticed when I got home and I did get a heads up from Andy, that Sawtooths where on sale this weekend. Hopefully the guys if they wanted to get one find out before its over. For me the 8man and when I had a 3/4 ton pu is the only time I had friends so I am good. Good times, great food, and OUTSTANDING people Thanks! All the Best Robbie

Did anyone leave a Klarus flashlight in the 16 man at the Rendezvous?. If its yours, pm me and Ill get it to you.
    Don't just do something, sit there and think.

2018 Rendezvous was a great time! Thank you to everyone who helped put it together. It was great to meet so many passionate hunters and outdoors-men. I cant wait for 2019!

Hey All! The 2018 Rendezvous was awesome. Thanks Ken for all the hard work and the prep, the wood stacking, and for making it snow at the right time!

I hope someone can post more pics( Woodswalker has a great video on his youtube channel.) Thanks for doing that Woodsie!

We had the great core of usual suspects in attendance as well as several new attendees like Clint and ADKWill, and Marques. And from the annals of ECR history, an attendee from the first ECR in 2005 ,Chawn aKa Copper made his Triumphant return to the fold! Very much missed were those who couldn't make it like Richard and PAScott Daaaayyyyyyyoooooooo !

To top it off, speaking of Triumphant returns, Patrick Smith attended in great form and he was full of fun and answers to our Kifaru gear questions!!! Sooooo.....great weather, great food, great people, great guns, great shooting, great laughs all around!

Thanks all!!!
    Don't just do something, sit there and think.