Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A merry christmas all and a great 2018 !

Thread: A merry christmas all and a great 2018 !

Default A merry christmas all and a great 2018 !

I would like to wish each and every one of you a blessed and merry festive season. To those who celebrate the meaning of Christmas, I wish you and your families a blessed, happy and joyous festive season.

To those who do not celebrate Christmas for whatever reason I wish you all a time of happiness and peace with your families and friends.

I would also like to wish each and every one of you and your loved ones - a great 2018. May the coming year be filled with good health, happiness and safety.

To everyone who is far from home at this time, and to those who are deployed in the conflict zones around the world, be it as soldiers, sailors, airmen, law enforcement officers, spooks or P.M.C.s, stay safe and be ready to do what needs to be done.To the hunters(of animals!) and hikers out there, good hunting and go well.
    Let us also remember those who will not be able to be share this time with those they hold dear as well as those who have lost friends and loved ones. They should never be forgotten and nor should the sacrifices they have made.

A very merry Christmas season to all!
    Kind regards.
    "In thy faint slumbers I by thee have watch'd
    And heard thee murmer tales of Iron Wars...."

Default Re: A merry christmas all and a great 2018 !

Same to you! Here's wishing all my Kifaru brothers a very Merry Christmas and happy and prosperous year in 2018! May your adventures in the boonies be many, and may your freezers be full!
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com

Default Re: A merry christmas all and a great 2018 !

Merry Christmas everyone! Sawtooth, our freezer is full of elk and moose.