Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Kifaru highcamp 7000 bag and standard lid in foliage

Thread: Kifaru highcamp 7000 bag and standard lid in foliage

Default Kifaru highcamp 7000 bag and standard lid in foliage

Highcamp 7000 with ghooks $175
    Standard lid $25

Both bag and lid brand new.

Buy both for $185 shipped CONUS PayPal FF

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Default Re: Kifaru highcamp 7000 bag and standard lid in foliage

Quote Originally Posted by smcguirt View Post
    Standard lid $25

Hi, I'm interested in both the highcamp and the standard lid. Would you ship to the UK?

I've looked at the USPS website and the First Class Package International Service to the UK (see below) should cost $32.78 for a package with the following (i) Dimensions - Maximum length: 24 inches (Length is the longest dimension). Maximum length, height, and depth (thickness) combined: 36 inches. (ii) Package weight range: 33-48 oz. - the weight of (a) Highcamp 7000: 32 oz. + (b) Standard lid: 3.5 oz. + (c) Packaging: up to 12.5 oz. = 48 oz.
    The USPS First Class Package International Service to Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK) is in price group 5.

Regards,

Jon B

Quote Originally Posted by smcguirt View Post
    Standard lid $25

Hi, I'm interested in both the highcamp and the standard lid. Would you ship to the UK?

I've looked at the USPS website and the First Class Package International Service to the UK (see below) should cost $32.78 for a package with the following (i) Dimensions - Maximum length: 24 inches (Length is the longest dimension). Maximum length, height, and depth (thickness) combined: 36 inches. (ii) Package weight range: 33-48 oz. - the weight of (a) Highcamp 7000: 32 oz. + (b) Standard lid: 3.5 oz. + (c) Packaging: up to 12.5 oz. = 48 oz.
    The USPS First Class Package International Service to Great Britain and Northern Ireland (UK) is in price group 5.

Regards,

Jon B

Hi, I'm interested in both the Highcamp and the standard lid. Would you ship to the UK?

Regards,

Jon B