Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Gen 1 Nomad Bikini frame attachment?

Thread: Gen 1 Nomad Bikini frame attachment?

Default Gen 1 Nomad Bikini frame attachment?

Howdy y'all,
    I just got my GEN 1 nomad in the mail and I am a little bit puzzled with how to attach it to the bottom of a bikini frame. There is a couple of attachment points on the bottom of the frame and I am needing to use one for my grab it. I got the pack without whatever buckles come from the factory for attaching it to the frame on the bottom. I have looked on YouTube for some help but have thus far been unable to find any. I ordered a buckle kit from Kifaru a while back so I have plenty of buckles and ladder locks etc. just need some help deciding the best way to attach it.
    Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Gen 1 Nomad Bikini frame attachment?

My Nomad came with K-connectors (G-hook with ladder lock for the two middle straps (see pic below). You could use slotted female and adjustable male buckles to achieve the same thing.

Is there a look for the ladder locks?

Loop for the ladder locks

Not sure what you mean by a loop but the G-hook and ladder lock are sewn together with a small piece of webbing. The long strap from the Nomad is looped through the ladder lock to adjust the length. The G-hook is attached to the loops at the bottom of the frame.

Kifaru does not make the K-connector any more and instead uses K-clips but you can't buy the K-clips either at this time. Here is a link showing a picture of the K-connector.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kifa...EofNHM5ap-z2M:

The picture compares the K-connector to a standard split female/male buckle.

Give Kifaru a call. Iím sure they will get you the right pieces to attach it.