Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Hill People Gear "Highlander" Pack/Pouch - Coyote Brown (No Shoulder Harness)

Default WTS: Hill People Gear "Highlander" Pack/Pouch - Coyote Brown (No Shoulder Harness)

Hey guys,

I have a relatively rare HPG Highlander Pack/Pouch in Coyote Brown for sale.

The pack is in really good condition, however there are some stitch impressions on the back panel from a patch that had been removed. It doesn't compromise the integrity of the pack at all.

Asking $150 Shipped CONUS, PayPal Good's Services. (Not Interested in Trades at the moment.)

Thanks,
    Bobby
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by BLeang; 11-13-2017 at 05:20 PM.

Default Re: WTS: Hill People Gear "Highlander" Pack/Pouch - Coyote Brown (No Shoulder Harness

Anyone? Anyone?

Default Re: WTS: Hill People Gear "Highlander" Pack/Pouch - Coyote Brown (No Shoulder Harness

Bumpity-Bump

Accepting Offers.

Is this missing the upper horizontal compression strap?

Yes, sorry - it is missing one of the compression straps.

Is the Highlander sort of a big Tara?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's basically just a larger Tarahumara.

I used to have a Tara, but it was just a hair small. I got this Highlander hoping that the volume would be better - but it's too long for my torso to run it as a standalone pack.

Anyone? Taking Offers.

Bumpity-bump.