Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
New Omni-Belt Help

Thread: New Omni-Belt Help

Default New Omni-Belt Help

Looking for some advice on my new omni-belt I just got today for the Xray. A few months back I bought a used xray because I wanted the old 1800 ci version. I just bought a new belt for it but I'm having trouble with it.

I have other xrays and omni packs and all the belts have dual plastic loops to thread the power pull back through to lock it in place. This new one only has one so when I release the power pull it instantly loosens. I even took the belt off the pack and tried to put it on so there was no pack weight. Still slides off.

Any suggestions on this new style Omni-Belt setup?

Default Re: New Omni-Belt Help

This sounds to me like the webbing is run through the buckles wrong. If those are run right, it shouldn't slip even without the power pulls. Now for a word puzzle:

I think you need to take the buckles off and run the webbing through the other way, then through both of the power pull rings, then back over one and through the other. This last part, for me, makes it too hard to adjust, but it definitely won't slip. I'll see if my photobucket will spaz out and gripe about 3rd party hosting and will try to post a pic...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

I thought this had changed. It doesn't show up as a picture below, but, you can click on it and it'll take you my photobucket picture.... Not elegant, but, neither am I...

Sent from my HTCD200LVW using Tapatalk
    Last edited by robcollins; 09-19-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

Thanks for the assistance Rob, greatly appreciated!

Hey Crossada,

You got our Urban belt which is simplified for the Antero. If you call customer service, they can get you hooked up with an Omni belt for your xray.
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net