Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Kifaru Marauder G1 Pack, Ranger Green, Like New

Thread: Kifaru Marauder G1 Pack, Ranger Green, Like New

Default Kifaru Marauder G1 Pack, Ranger Green, Like New

I have for sale a Like New Olive Drab Green Kifaru Marauder G1 Pack, complete with belt. There is a CLS pouch attached which I will include. It's an easy removal if you don't want it on there.

Some background on this pack. I took it to Iraq when I started contracting in 2004. I used it a lot in those years. Took it on missions, flew with it back and forth from the US to Iraq. We did long movements back then, Najaf to Kuwait, to Baghdad, to Al Amarah. Many extended stays and I packed a lot of stuff in there. Somewhere along the way in 2005, the zipper to the main compartment separated. I contacted Kifaru with my issue and they told me that those zippers were defective and to mail it to them. They sent me back a brand new pack. Sweet! I don't think I ever took it back to Iraq as I started using gearslinger bags due to shorter missions in Baghdad exclusively. No more long missions. I packed it up in my closet and it has sat there, undisturbed. It's in perfect condition as you will see in the pictures.

Will sell shipped CONUS for $325 OBO

I'm new on this forum but have been on Snipers Hide since the early 2000's. I've bought and sold many items there. Same name on both forums.

Last edited by USMC 308; 09-18-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Default Re: Kifaru Marauder G1 Pack, Ranger Green, Like New

Welcome sir & thank you for your service.

No military service, but Dad was with the 4th Marines in Vietnam in '65.

My Marauder's my most versatile pack. I've used it for business travel, trips to the range, big game hunting, summer multi-day backpacking, and for a week of day trip fishing in a 14' boat with 4 people's tackle, water, and lunch. Bump for a great pack, though I'd bet someday, you'll wish you had it back if you do sell it. Feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you my email if you want me to post pics for you, it takes a little learning, glad to help...
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....

Are pictures showing now?

Thanks Rob....hopefully I did the pictures right this time. I would rather see it go to a good home instead of being unused up in my closet
    Last edited by USMC 308; 09-19-2017 at 12:02 AM.

Yes they are. Looks great

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interested. Sending a PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny story....in 2004 everybody was buying Iraqi Dinar and taking it home during rotations. The Kuwaiti's were wising up and trying to confiscate it at the border and airport. I put 2 million IQD in the bladder pouch in the inner compartment. The Kuwaiti inspector at the airport was feeling around but could not figure out where the opening was to inspect further. He looked silly and gave up quickly. Now only if the Dinar had blown up in value, I'd be rich

Sold, thank you.