Thread: Padded shoulder strap

Default Padded shoulder strap

Will these be made in RG?

Default Re: Padded shoulder strap

Since we are on the issue of shoulder straps, I'd really like the 1" chest strap on the upgraded shoulder straps. Ok, so maybe the sternum strap is useless. It sure feels that way when using the 3/4" strap. At least the 1" strap you feel like your doing something :-) Man problems I guess.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jauwater View Post
    Since we are on the issue of shoulder straps, I'd really like the 1" chest strap on the upgraded shoulder straps. Ok, so maybe the sternum strap is useless. It sure feels that way when using the 3/4" strap. At least the 1" strap you feel like your doing something :-) Man problems I guess.

I'd go along with this the one on my Xing feels kinda lightweight.

I agree. I have a hard time buckling and unbuckling it in summers heat and winters chill.

i agree. what is the quickest way to change it back over to the 1 inch? is there a complete setup you can buy or do we need to piece it together? thanks

This sounds like it's very comfortable to walk around with. I agree with this.