Thread: OD Organizer

Default OD Organizer

Glad I keep checking the website for changes. I see that they now have OD organizers listed for sale. Get 'em while they last.

Default Re: OD Organizer

Alas:
    Sold Out
    Notify Me Upon Availability

This feels like when I saw "Mini Longs" in the trading post when the poster meant "WTB Mini Longs". My OD Scout could use a pair of mini longs to sandwich a 1000D organizer. Probably won't happen....
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....

Man, a day late and already sold out. I've been searching for an OD organizer for a while now too.

Quote Originally Posted by robcollins View Post
    Alas:
    Sold Out
    Notify Me Upon Availability

This feels like when I saw "Mini Longs" in the trading post when the poster meant "WTB Mini Longs". My OD Scout could use a pair of mini longs to sandwich a 1000D organizer. Probably won't happen....

Wow, that's something I needed badly.

The struggle is real...

Went from out of stock to the OD color being removed entirely as a color option. Like Doc from Back To The Future said; "not just gone, but erased from existance."

I had this happen on an item that I'd been on a 'notify me' list for ... but then it was gone. Emailed the guys: it was a one-off that had been returned into stock. Apparently, this can happen a bit, so it goes to the first person who jumps on it.