Thread: Extra small belts

Default Extra small belts

Hello all,
    I'm considering an X-ray for my oldest son and would like to get him a belt. He is super skinny but I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Kifaru extra small belt I've heard they make. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Extra small belts

I have one on order for my wife. It should be coming in fairly soon. If it isn't an urgent matter I will let you know whatever you need when I get it.

I've had an extra small bikini belt for my son a few years back. It's just as it sounds.....extra small. Lol
    Worked great for him at the age of 9-10. Long gone by now but it worked great for him at such a young age and small kid waist.

Default Extra small belts

Thanks for the help fellas. My oldest is spending his summer visitation with his mom now so I can't measure his waist, but this sounds like it may do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by wchristos View Post
    I have one on order for my wife. It should be coming in fairly soon. If it isn't an urgent matter I will let you know whatever you need when I get it.
    You mind if I ask your wife's waist size? Dangerous territory I know! I ask because with an adult osprey hydration pack, the 'hipbelt' just barely fits him. So that's why I figure the K belt may work for a real pack.

Josie's omni belt is an extra small, we got that last spring. Currently, at age 13, we don't have to fold it. ( her waist measures a voluptuous 26")

Having been through this rodeo, folding the loop velcro portion of the belt on itself with her Tailgunner 1 worked pretty well, she usually has a DSLR inside with a light jacket, and a Nalgene and other stuff like a pocketknife, flashlight, and maybe a poop bag for the dog, money for ice cream, and it didn't ride too bad, considering she's a twig and has no butt...
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....

No worries. She is a 26" waist.

Quote Originally Posted by wchristos View Post
    No worries. She is a 26" waist.
    Hey man how did the belt wind up working out? Any idea what it's lower limit is?

Quote Originally Posted by jhayes6405 View Post
    Hey man how did the belt wind up working out? Any idea what it's lower limit is?

I'll facebook you a few pics of Josie with the Tailgunner. She was just talking about how it's her favorite daypack. She's also carried an Urban Zippy with a framesheet for a while to school..
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....

Sounds good chief