Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pockets gone, now black/typhon only on the GPS pouch?

Default Re: Pockets gone, now black/typhon only on the GPS pouch?

Yep, it is what it is. Just gutted I didn't get what I wanted before they were discontinued. Finding other brands who make mandrake or highlander in 1000D is proving hard; and with malice clips. My pockets are generally filled with expensive camera gear, 500D is out of the question, and I want malice tags not buttons holding the gear on the bag.

Sigh. Gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by JahledZoo View Post
    Yep, it is what it is. Just gutted I didn't get what I wanted before they were discontinued. Finding other brands who make mandrake or highlander in 1000D is proving hard; and with malice clips. My pockets are generally filled with expensive camera gear, 500D is out of the question, and I want malice tags not buttons holding the gear on the bag.

Sigh. Gutted.
    Try the rockslide classifieds. Kryptek is popular over there.
    1000d is not going to offer protection over 500d for your electronics much past abrasions. And actually, the tighter weave of 500 over 1000 has actually led folks to prefer 500. There is a reason 1000 isn't really sold at Kifaru anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by erikb02809 View Post
    For GPS, I think 1000D options are a little fewer, but I'm pretty sure EMDOM makes a good one ...
    Thanks for the lead on EMDOM ... I'd been ready to pull the trigger on an FHF GPS pouch, but the design on the EMDOM is clever - open the pouch and read / operate the GPS without having to remove it ... gold!