Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Zippered woobie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cody, Wy
    Posts
    52

    Default Zippered woobie

    I was wondering if anyone knows when they will be offering the zippered woobie. I know it has been in the design phase for a little while.

    Thanks
    Cory

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    Bumping this question.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    If this turns out to be a real item I am intereasted.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    Anybody know anything?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    Quote Originally Posted by 84jeep View Post
    Anybody know anything?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    It's getting close, but releases during hunting season never go well so I'd bet they wait until after (since we are less than 2 weeks away here in CO). I've been in a prototype and gave some feedback from my 30 seconds in it (primarily on sizing since I'm quite large).
    Last edited by lineman78; 08-16-2017 at 12:00 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Edmond, OK
    Posts
    434

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    Quote Originally Posted by lineman78 View Post
    It's getting close, but releases during hunting season never go well so I'd bet they wait until after (since we are less than 2 weeks away here in CO). I've been in a prototype and gave some feedback from my 30 seconds in it (primarily on sizing since I'm quite large).
    Thanks for doing your part to help us adult sized males. Not every hunter is built like a smurf.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    409

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    two week bump Bueller?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    two week bump Bueller?
    lol... everyone is hunting

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    I had my wife put one on mine years ago. Really changes how warm that thing can be.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    230

    Default Re: Zippered woobie

    Quote Originally Posted by widowshooter View Post
    I had my wife put one on mine years ago. Really changes how warm that thing can be.
    I will say that it won't simply just be this and they are experimenting with other changes being made to better facilitate it's use for sleeping without a huge weight increase. I won't say anything else as not to anger the powers that be, but this is why it's been taking longer.
    Last edited by lineman78; 08-30-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •