Thread: For sale a 2016 Kifaru Nomad pack with accessories in Multicam pattern

Default For sale a 2016 Kifaru Nomad pack with accessories in Multicam pattern

I am parting with my Kifaru Nomad pack I purchased last summer. The only reason I am selling it is to move to the new Nomad2. The pack is in mint condition with no rips, tears, stains or odors and it comes from a pet free home. I used this pack with my bikini frame last September for a New Mexico elk hunt. It is a great pack but I need the funds to purchase the new pack. It is in Multicam pattern with Multicam webbing. I also have the guide lid, grab-it 2 and the camp bag that I would sell as a package or separately if there is interest (all in Multicam and like new condition). I will provide insurance and tracking information once shipped. PayPal only friends and family or add 3% for goods and service. I will send pictures on request but all these items can be seen on Kifaru's website.

Nomad $200
    Grab it 2 $40
    Guide Lid $75
    Camp bag $85
    Full package $390

Thanks for looking
    The pictures include a few items like the frame, belt and belt pouches that are not included (I was just to lazy to take it all apart&#128512.
    Name:  IMG_0128.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  130.1 KBName:  IMG_0129.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  117.8 KBName:  IMG_0130.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  123.7 KB
    Last edited by Fitz1977; 05-18-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Default Re: For sale a 2016 Kifaru Nomad pack with accessories in Multicam pattern

Are u wanting to split it up. If so ill take the grab it. Pm me ur PayPal info

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Default Re: For sale a 2016 Kifaru Nomad pack with accessories in Multicam pattern

All but the Nomad is sold. Thanks

Nomad $175 shipped

Nomad is pack only no frame correct?

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

All sold thanks