Thread: What Pack is This?

Default What Pack is This?

Name:  chest pack.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  90.6 KBSorry, I stole this picture from one of Aron's posts. Does anyone know what pack this is? Looks to be a chest pack; something coming down the line?

Default Re: What Pack is This?

The Bino harness is not made by Kifaru just a kifaru patch. Its one of these packs.

https://alaskaguidecreations.com/pac...7516fd43adaa#2

or

http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/...guide-bino-pac

medic16, thanks. Thought it was available elsewhere, and didn't think to look at Alaska Guides...duh! May have to try one out.

Aaron talks about it in a Gritty Bowman podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDdYGEb4Ybc at 6.08.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingo 7 View Post
    medic16, thanks. Thought it was available elsewhere, and didn't think to look at Alaska Guides...duh! May have to try one out.
    If you get one, do a review here. I have been thinking about one but am worried about the added bulk

Quote Originally Posted by topher89 View Post
    If you get one, do a review here. I have been thinking about one but am worried about the added bulk
    My hunting partner uses one for archery and loves it. Doesn't interfere with his string at full draw and provides a place for binos, rangefinder, wind check bottle, and mouth reeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by topher89 View Post
    I love mine. I also have the CUB Max (the one above is the CUB). I am a big guy so the bulk doesn't bother me and it's awesome to have my binos, rangefinder and calls right on my chest. If you are a smaller guy you may prefer the KISS pack to reduce bulk.

I used it and found that I started to pack it full of junk because I had the room. They are awfully nice though.

They hang too low to suit me, so I chopped and shortened the harness to suit. That said, I prefer to hang the pouch on my pack shoulder straps and swap out if I dump the pack.......