Thread: WTB Duplex Framee With or Without Pack, Also Looking for Half Sleeping Bag

Default WTB Duplex Framee With or Without Pack, Also Looking for Half Sleeping Bag

So that pretty much said it. Im looking to get in the market for a frame with or without a pack and am looking for a half bag or elephants foot bag. thanks!

Default Re: WTB Duplex Framee With or Without Pack, Also Looking for Half Sleeping Bag

What size frame? What size belt? Color?

Default Re: WTB Duplex Framee With or Without Pack, Also Looking for Half Sleeping Bag

good questions. Im new to Kifaru gear. But my guess is 36" and medium. Since I would like to be able to use the frame to bear a load separate from the pack if I need it to I would like a larger frame, and Im a 6 foot 165-175 lb man, so something thats pretty big is good as long as I can adjust the load high so its on my shoulders and hips not my back.

For color, Im not too picky. Preferably coyote or foliage honestly; if not those highlander then mandrake or typhoon would be preferable. But Ill take what I can get if its the right price. Color is by FAR the least important factor. It could be almost anything but bright neon colors if it functions well and is at the right price. But Id prefer something neutral or not common military camo that stands out in the wrong way.

with a bit more research, scratch that. 24 or 26 inch torso frame, small preferably or medium belt. Really any of the colors offered are fine but coyote brown or the grey > black> green

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk