• Zulu

7 20.00%
  • Other

7 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Future Limited Runs

Default Re: Future Limited Runs

Having some limited runs of old packs would be nice, but the biggest lack in my opinion is the absence of pockets. There really needs to be runs of the various side pockets in particular.

If this thread proves anything it's that none of this is going to happen. The highest count is 10 items and of those 10 I'm sure half wouldn't buy it if it were only available in a single color. It's just not profitable. Maybe if the secondary value of an item were above original retail they might consider it. The only thing I can think of right now that is above retail is the field chair, but there are at least 2 other companies that make clones so I also doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by lineman78 View Post
    If this thread proves anything it's that none of this is going to happen. The highest count is 10 items and of those 10 I'm sure half wouldn't buy it if it were only available in a single color. It's just not profitable. Maybe if the secondary value of an item were above original retail they might consider it. The only thing I can think of right now that is above retail is the field chair, but there are at least 2 other companies that make clones so I also doubt that.
    Youre right. Is probably a pipe dream but am holding out a sliver of hope. None of the current offerings appeal to me so I will vote with my wallet.