Thread: Quandary???

Default Quandary???

Is this pack still happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Quandary???

I was trying to wait it out, but cracked under the pressure, and bought a Native......Typical

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm holding my ground... for now.

In an email from Kifaru, they said they were waiting on the sewing team to finish up the first batches and should be available in the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumbs up Re: Quandary???

[QUOTE=63split;374482]In an email from Kifaru, they said they were waiting on the sewing team to finish up the first batches and should be available in the next couple of weeks.

Looks Like May Then? sort of need a smaller pack for warmer weather jaunts . might just put one my Tailgunners back into service.

hopefully this is worth the wait and I wish they would release more pictures to get a clearer idea of its features , i.e. does it have a frame sheet or additional features not described ?

Thank you for bringing this up! I've been biting my tongue but I've been checking everything Kifaru every day to see they released it yet lol.

Hang in there guys, I know you've been waiting on them for a while. I put some new materials we've never used before in these packs. Between waiting for the new material and the sewers learning how to sew it has taken longer than anticipated.

Sputnik- There is no frame sheet in this bag. There is attachment points for a webbing waist belt, but it is for stabilization more than anything. A frame sheet wouldn't do much more than add weight and keep the bag from conforming to your back. Our thinnest plastic is 1/16" HDPE and that's too heavy duty for that use.

Let me know if you guys have any questions
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

Thumbs up Re: Quandary???

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Hang in there guys, I know you've been waiting on them for a while. I put some new materials we've never used before in these packs. Between waiting for the new material and the sewers learning how to sew it has taken longer than anticipated.

Sputnik- There is no frame sheet in this bag. There is attachment points for a webbing waist belt, but it is for stabilization more than anything. A frame sheet wouldn't do much more than add weight and keep the bag from conforming to your back. Our thinnest plastic is 1/16" HDPE and that's too heavy duty for that use.

Let me know if you guys have any questions
    Thanks for letting us know, waiting to purchase one in Multicam! , one additional question does this have the standard Chamber pocket inside the main compartment like all the other Kifaru packs have had and is the waist belt optional or included (like the urban Zippy) ? just trying to get an idea of the configuration. I think this is going to make a very good lite EDC or Small Daypack!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sputnik; 04-19-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Yeah thanks Bender, I'm waiting to click go on a multicam one myself and if I like it, a Wolf Grey one too! Lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sputnik- No chamber in this one because it restricted access to the main compartment. There is a zippered pocket on the outside with a a key lanyard and some volume to it. It will come with a detachable 1" waist strap.
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net